The 15th Annual Prescot Festival of Music & the Arts has now ENDED.
Thank-you to all our hard-working volunteers,
generous sponsors, talented performers and ever-faithful
audiences for helping us create another fantastic festival.
The Prescot Festival returns from Friday 19 to Sunday 28 June 2020.
10 days of arts, music, culture, heritage & entertainment
in the historic Lancashire town of Prescot, Merseyside
from Friday 21 to Sunday 30 June 2019
Click here to download the festival flyer (PDF)
- Friday 21 June 7.30pm Prescot Parish Church Opening Night: Band & Drums of the Cheshire Constabulary £7 (incl. hot pot supper)
- Saturday 22 June 7pm Prescot Parish Church Choral Celebration: Prescot Festival Chorus & Liverpool Cathedral Choir £5 (u16s free w/paying adult)
- Sunday 23 June 12 noon-4pm Brown’s Field Prescot Carnival Free
- Sunday 23 June 3pm Prescot Parish Church Organist Richard Lea in Recital £5 (incl. wine & nibbles, u16s free w/paying adult)
- Monday 24 June 6pm Prescot Parish Church Primary Schools’ Choir Festival Free
- Tuesday 25 June 9.30pm Wellington Pub Quiz Night
- Wednesday 26 June 9.30am Evelyn CP School Young Instrumentalists of Prescot Free
- Thursday 27 June 7pm St Paul’s Church Film: The Magnet (1950) £5 (incl. choc ice)
- Friday 28 June 7pm Prescot Parish Church Dr Jazz & the Cheshire Cats £7 (incl. interval cupcake, courtesy of Albion Bakehouse)
- Saturday 29 June 11.30am Prescot Parish Meeting Room Curious Tales of Prescot & Knowsley: History Talk by Ken Pye £1
- Saturday 29 June 7.30pm Whiston Town Hall Opera Viva on Broadway £6
- Sunday 30 June 6pm Prescot Parish Church Festival Choral Evensong Free
- Sunday 30 June 7.30pm Prescot Parish Church Festival Finale with Maghull Wind Orchestra & soprano Danielle Louise Thomas £6 (u16s free w/paying adult)
- Schools’ Artwork & Jane Reilly Exhibition (Prescot artist) in Prescot Parish Church during events
- Prescot Museum & Library—Saturdays & Thursday 10am—1pm, Monday—Tuesday & Friday 10am—5pm
- Coffee Mornings at Prescot Methodist Centre, Tuesday, Friday & both Saturdays, 9.30am—11.30am
- Tea in the Park at Eaton Street Park Pavilion, each Sunday, 2pm—4pm
- Open Church at Prescot Parish Church, each Saturday, 10am—2pm. Tour this beautiful Jacobean place of worship, dating to 1610, Knowsley’s only Grade I listed building.