As the deadline for entries to the 2020 Prescot Festival Short Story Competition nears, here are our past winners’ tales for your inspiration and entertainment.
- 2019: Fairground, by Malcolm Terry
- 2018: In the Light of the Moon, by Malcolm Terry
- 2017: Time and Again, by Deborah Jean Lucas
- 2016: The Solution Is in the Pickle, by Maureen McEvoy
- 2015: Opal and Jasper, by Dave Loftus
- 2014: The Wheelbarrow Race, by Jill Herring
- 2013: A Tragic Contrast, by Jim Finn
- 2012: Last Train from Lime Street, by Maureen McEvoy
The theme for the 2020 Prescot Festival Short Story Competition is Dreams, and the deadline is Friday 29 May 2020. Click here for more information.