The Prescot Festival Chorus will assemble once again this June, and sopranos, altos, tenors and basses from across the region are invited to join them.
The typically 100-strong massed choir will be singing Antonio Vivaldi’s Gloria, under conductor Ian Wells (Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool Parish Church), accompanied by organist Peter Kwater (St Bartholomew’s, Rainhill).
The second half of the evening concert features the Choir of Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, to which admission is included in the sign-up fee.
- Venue: Prescot Parish Church, L34 3LA
- Wednesday 14 June 7pm-9pm Rehearsal
- Saturday 17 June 3pm-5pm Rehearsal
- Saturday 17 June 7pm Concert
- Cost £5 per singer, which includes score hire (if you are bringing your own, it is the 1996 Oxford University Press edition)
For full information, including details of how to register and pay, download the application form: