Tickets for the Ninth Annual Prescot Festival of Music & the Arts are now available to buy.
In Person: The Wool Shop at 32 Eccleston Street, Prescot, L34 5QJ (9.00am-5.00pm, Monday-Saturday)
By Phone: 08444 771 000 (TicketWeb)
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets purchased by phone or online are subject to a booking fee. You can choose to pick tickets up on the night; if you have them delivered, there will be a postal charge.
The following events are ticketed, and you can buy in advance or pay on the door (subject to availability):
- Songs from the Shows (BOST)
- From Darkness to Light (Liverpool Harmonic Gospel Choir & Prescot Festival Chorus)
- Guest Organist in Recital (Daniel Bishop)
- Festival Barn Dance & Dinner
- Celebrating Britten & Elgar (Wirral Symphony Orchestra & cellist Gethyn Jones)
- Brass & Buffet (Wirral Brass)
- Festival Finale (Haydock Male Voice Choir)